Villa Lefkothea is a 4 bedroom villa which is situated on the highest level of a hill overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. It is named after the goddess of waters. It stands on a plot of about an acre offering uninterrupted views of the sea & the surroundings even from the interior. The unique construction dated a century ago makes it an impressive villa. It has an oblong private pool and two shaded outdoor dining areas.
A lavish open-plan area hosting the fully equipped kitchen, the dining and the living room with cushions in dark cherry and crocus colors create a welcoming atmosphere. On the northwest side of the ground floor one double bedroom and a twin bedroom ( which can easily be converted into triple) with en-suite bathrooms in light blue colors promise moments of relaxation.
Special feature of the villa the impressive dark brown staircase of solid wood which joins the ground to the first floor.
On the first floor there are two more bedrooms. One master bedroom with Jacuzzi & a twin bedroom with en-suite bathrooms have direct access to the spacious terrace of 60 sq m.
The private swimming pool boasts in front of the entrance of villa Lefkothea surrounded by beautiful trees, flowers, fences and spacious terraces. A lawn of grass embraced by local trees and buses is the earthy heaven for small children.
Distances from the Villa
- CAR HIRE: ESSENTIAL
- Chania Airport: 85 km
- Distance to the beach: 350m
- Walking distance to the beach: 10 min
- Distance to the nearest town: 40 km
- Distance to a tavern: 700m
- Distance to shops: 40 km
- Distance to a bar: 40km
- Guests: 9
- View: Seaside, Swimming pool, Garden
- Size: 250m²
- Rooms / Bathrooms 1 master bedroom en-suite with Jacuzzi, 1 master bedroom en-suite bath, 1 twin bedroom en-suite bath, 1 twin/triple bedroom en-suite bath
- Related locations Chania, Crete, Crysoskalitissa Monastery, Elafonisi, Kedrodasos, Livadia village
Prices start at: 244€ per night